There comes a time in everyone’s life when they look over their computer or laptop for a place to plug in their phone, a new wireless mouse, a portable hard drive, or some other peripheral, only to discover they’re out of USB ports. When that happens, it’s time to buy a 4 & 7 Ports USB 3.0 Hub. It’s a high-end USB port hub that turns the single USB 3.0 port on your laptop or computer into seven USB 3.0 data ports to connect and power a multitude of USB devices.
- WORKS WITH A VARIETY OF USB DEVICES – This 7 port USB 3.0 hub allows you to connect a variety of USB devices to your laptop/computer including pen drives, wireless device receivers, scanners, printers, digital cameras, camcorders, speakers, mice, keyboards, external drives, MP3 players and more! With built-in surge protection that keeps your devices and hub safe.
- 10X DATA TRANSFER SPEED – It supports a high-speed transfer of 5Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0), full-speed transfer of 480Mbps, and low-speed transfer of 12Mbps. It’s also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- PLUG AND PLAY – No drivers needed. It’s compatible with and support plug and play feature in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X (9.1 or higher), and Linux systems.
- CONSIDERATE DESIGN – The USB port hub’s unibody plastic exterior is sleek yet durable, effectively resisting scratches and wear from repeated plugging in. It’s equipped with a dim white LED indicator on the power button and 7 dim white LED indicators beyond each USB port to help visualize the connection status. About the size of a pen case, it’s small enough to fit in the corner of your desk, right under your monitor, or even inside your laptop bag or suitcase and take on the road with you.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Size: 104x35x21mm, 164x35x21mm
- Weight: about 100 g
- Interface: USB3.0 male / DC power / USB3.0 A type of female
- Support system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10/ MAC OS 9.1 or higher/ Linux System